Monday, July 16, 2012

The Beginning

Tomorrow, bright and early, I leave to start my adventure in Israel. All that's coming with me is 2 suitcases, a backpack, and pillow. Not much to start the next chapter of my life. In the last few weeks my emotions have run the gamut from excited to scared, and nervous to terrified. As the big day rapidly approaches, I find myself getting more and more excited about the adventures to come. I can't wait to get back into the classroom and learn again (nerdy, I know). I can't wait to be back in a foreign country, trying to figure out where I'm going without reading any street signs. I can't wait to meet all my new classmates. I can't believe that God has blessed me with this amazing opportunity. Although I know I will be overwhelmed at times, I know that these next four years will define the rest of my life. Lehitraot, Minnesota!

2 comments:

  1. Becky,
    I am so happy you are going to write a blog. It will be a great journal for you and a wonderful way for the rest of we lefse-eating admirers to keep up with your adventures. Live large!!! Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buen viaje, amiga! Excited to keep up with your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete