Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Contact Info

Best ways to contact me, for those interested :)

Email: rlapham0409@gmail.com
Skype: rebecca.lapham

Phone: I no longer have an American telephone number. If you have an international calling plan, you can reach me at +972 054-498-6520. I don't recommend this, as it can get really expensive. I have an iPhone, so I regularly check Facebook, email, and Skype on my phone. I also have WhatsApp, a texting app that allows free texts to any number in the world.

Snail Mail: Mail can be really expensive overseas. I've been told to try to discourage mail...but here's my address. Any packages should be marked "No commercial value" or they will be charged big fines.

Rebecca Lapham
c/o Medical School for International Health
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
P.O. Box 653
Beer Sheva 84105
Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment